Modular Pre-Fabricated Cleanrooms
Advantages of Cleanroom Modular Construction
- Greater speed to market
- Clean installation and minimized waste
- Flexibility to expand and modify
- Reduced construction timeframe
- Tax advantages
Turnkey Design and Installation
- Our experienced representatives offer design services utilizing our resources including building design, mechanical design, architectural services.
- Installation is turnkey by SSI vetted contractors experienced working in plant environments and cleanroom specialty.
- SSI handles your project from budget to certificate of occupancy including all permits and inspections by authorities.
- Truly modular, non-progressive construction on featuring full panels, provides maximum flexibility to accommodate new processes and equipment
- The particles increase by a factor of 10 with every increase in the ISO rank.
- Another grading scale that is used is the US federal standard which is numbered 1, 10, 100, 10,000, and so on.
- Class 1 rooms have 1 particle for every 0.5 micrometer of cubic space, and so on, the Class numbers resembling the maximum amount of particles allowed in 0.5 cubic micrometers.
Cleanroom Filtration System
- Clean rooms often use HEPA filters and ULPA filters. The filtration system is specified for your exact requirements and level of particulate allowed.
- Capability to remove up to 99.9% of the particulates in the air using various air flow techniques.
- Some clean rooms employ a positive pressure to keep particles out, and then some employ negative pressure to keep contaminants in.
- Each application is unique and is reviewed by a mechanical engineer to assure required standards are met.
- Modular Pre-Fabricated construction speeds up the timeline for project completion which we know is important.
- Detailed timelines are included to assure project completion dates are met and shared with the end user every step of the way.
- Field modification and changes are possible without halting the project due to the nature of modular construction.
- CBD quarantine and processing rooms
- Indoor grow Rooms
- FDA/USDA compliant cleanrooms
- Compounding Labs, Pharmaceutical Packaging, and Microelectronics Manufacturing
- Medical device production and packaging
- CMM Rooms
- Gown Rooms
- Powder Coating
- Automotive production rooms
- Load bearing roofs
- Custom pass throughs
- Roll up doors
- Plenum walls
- Epoxy and ESD flooring
- Special wall finishes, FRP, laminate, painted steel
- 1 hour fire rated panels
- Softwall cleanrooms
“Do I need a cleanroom, or just a “cleaner” room?”
The word cleanroom can immediately sound like something more complicated than it really is. Though most might picture a highly sophisticated enclosure with occupants dressed in full containment gowning when they hear the word “cleanroom”, the term can actually take on a variety of meanings.
Even though our cleanroom systems can be used to create highly-advanced critical environments, that type of application is typically a smaller percentage of the cleanroom market that we serve. The majority of our work involves the creation of modular environments that allow our end-customers to:
- Contain processes
- Enclose machinery or equipment
- Adhere to regulations governing safety and quality
The above solutions allow our clients to enhance operational efficiency, increase product quality and improve throughput. Below are a few of the more common requirements for controlled environments and for more specialized cleanroom environments.