Medical Isolation Rooms
Modular Building Systems for Airborne Infection Isolation Rooms
Quickly create temporary, semi-permanent and permanent isolation rooms within hospitals and medical centers. As a Clean Build alternative to traditional construction, PortaFab’s pre-engineered systems require minimal onsite cutting and fabricating which minimizes contamination threats and helps comply with Class IV ICRA guidelines.
Whether you need to create a standalone airborne infection isolation rooms with anterooms or wall temporarily quarantine entire sections or floors of your hospital, PortaFab offers solutions for clean, quick construction.
- Hospital Isolation Walls
- Patient Rooms
- Nurses Stations
- Hospital Testing Facilities
- Triage Centers
- Temporary Hospitals in Convention Centers
- Deployable Shelters
- Multi-Purpose Facilities
- Temporary Shelters and Enclosures
- Parking Garage Temporary Shelters
- Drive Through Testing Enclosures
Timelines & Delivery
- Pre-Fabricated Pre-Engineered construction speeds up the timeline for project completion which we know is important.
- Detailed timelines are included to assure project completion dates are met and shared with the end user every step of the way.
- Field modification and changes are possible without halting the project due to the nature of modular construction.
- Estimated lead times: Delivery as fast as 1 week from Quick Ship program
SSI Turnkey Design Assistance
- Our experienced representatives offer design services utilizing our resources including structure design, mechanical design, and architectural services.
- Installation is turnkey by SSI vetted contractors experienced working in plant environments and cleanroom specialty.
- SSI handles your project from budget to certificate of occupancy including all permits and inspections by authorities.
- Our installation teams are aware of how important appearance of the finished product is to our clients.
- We pay extra attention to detail including fit and finish, paint, level and plumb, and clean up of job site.
- We provide a final walkthrough and inspection with client to assure full satisfaction of quality of work, functionality of products, and aesthetics.
- We follow up promptly with any punch list items that need attention
– Safety is a culture at Storage Solutions. Our crews are accustomed to working in fully functioning production and warehouse environments. We greatly value the safety of our customers’ employees in our work areas. All installation sites are roped off and identified with caution or danger tape prior to work. We perform Job Safety Analysis reports daily on each job to identify potential hazards and accident prevention. Our project managers have 10 hours of OSHA training. Only trained & authorized forklift, scissor lift, and aerial lift operators are authorized to use equipment. SSI is a certified TN Drug Free Workplace. We fully comply and are attentive to any special safety requirements of our clients. Our qualifications include:
- Minimum OSHA 10 Hour Training for All Project Managers
- TN Certified Drug Free Workplace
- Daily Job Safety Analysis and Jobsite Inspection
- Authorized and Trained Forklift, Scissor Lift, and Aerial Lift Operators
- TN Licensed General Contractor #00046536 ($1M License)
- Insurance Experience Mod. Rate 1.0
- Fully Insured with $5M Umbrella